Barça deny that Neymar wants to return

<pre>Barça deny that Neymar wants to return

Barcelona’s spokesman, Josep Vives has assured that the club does not know the wish of the Brazilian striker Neymar da Silva to leave the PSG to return to the discipline of the azulgrana team as has recently published some media. “Neymar is a brilliant player, a player who was here for four seasons and was important and, when he left, we wish him the best of the luck but we do not officially know that he has expressed his desire to return “, said Vives, after the ordinary meeting of the board of directors that was held this afternoon.

The spokesman of Barcelona has also valued the statements of midfielder André Gomes to the magazine ‘Panenka’, to which he has confessed that he is living a “hell” in the team azulgrana in which he has not yet been able to demonstrate his best level, something that has attributed The pressure he feels to do it well every time he jumps on the field

André Gomes has made absolutely sincere statements about his situation but the important thing is that the club and, Everything, the player are acting to fix it. What we want is for everyone to support him, because he is fighting and is working hard, every day, in every training and in every game, “said Vives.

In the last League match played at the Camp Nou , the fans came to whistle at the Portuguese international, but Vives recalled that “the public is sovereign, the owner of the club, and you can not restrict their freedom of expression.”

Yes, he has asked the fans ” that supports the players, especially when they are committed players and that they work like André Gomes. ”

Tickets for the Cup final

On the other hand, Josep Vives has informed that the Barcelona partners that acquire locations for the final of the Copa del Rey that the Catalan team will play, in the Wanda Metropolitano de Madrid, against Sevilla on April 21, they will not have them in their possession until they arrive in the Spanish capital to witness the match. [19659004] “For vitar any fraudulent use of the same, tickets will be delivered at destination Friday 20 and Saturday April 21, day of the final, “he explained.

Vives has reported that the entity azulgrana will have 23,858 tickets for the final, of which 85% will be for members and supporters (20,279) and the remaining 15% (3,579) to meet the club’s commitments and agreements with the sponsors.

it is usual in these cases, if the demand for tickets for the final, whose prices range between 45 and 190 euros, exceeds the offer, a raffle will be held before a notary.

To avoid resale, the tickets will be nominal , “but the club will again give the possibility to the winning partners in the draw to give their ticket to another partner by completing a form,” said Josep Vives.

F.C. Barcelona Sport

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.