#FCBarcelona #Sport #News
FC Barcelona striker Luis Suárez (i) shoots against Pere Pons, from Girona, during the Primera Liga match played tonight at the Camp Nou.
This has been expressed in a statement posted on its website, which we detail.
The Association of Spanish Footballers (AFE) wants to express the following after receiving a more detailed report on the game Girona-Barcelona that LaLiga intends to be played in Miami in January 2019:
1. AFE has informed LaLiga that said report does not specify the specific and necessary objective elements to be able to determine that the provisions of Articles 8, 9 and 37 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement will not be violated.
2. In addition, AFE reminds that at the moment there are no mandatory authorizations that allow the dispute of this meeting in the United States.
3. For all these reasons, in the absence of the information mentioned above, AFE has transferred to LaLiga its non-conformity with the dispute of said party.
On the other hand, AFE expresses the following when knowing the interest of LaLiga to initiate conversations for the negotiation of certain points that could imply the modification of the Collective Agreement:
1. Our association considers that it does not proceed at this time when the Collective Agreement AFE / LaLiga is effective until June 30, 2020.
2. AFE reminds that to start such negotiations, there must be agreement by all parties entitled to do so.
3. The Collective Agreement in force, on the other hand, contemplates the Joint Commission, which “will meet as many times as necessary at the request of any of the parties to resolve as many doubts, discrepancies or conflicts may arise as a result of the application” of said agreement, this commission being the tool established by the parties to solve said issues.