#FCBarcelona #Sport #News
The Barcelona gave a tie in the Catalan derby to the Spanish and left two points that have caused it to become the Winter champion with the lowest score of the last 13 years.
After the last goal of the Chinese Wu Lei (First of his country that scores the culé set in official match), Barcelona concludes a first half of the championship that does not leave them satisfied. With 12 wins and 4 draws in 19 games, Valverde's become the team with the least points under his belt, since in the 2006/2007 season the culé set reached 39 points at this point, as Rubén Martín published on social networks.
Barça is a winter champion with 40 points. The worst winter champion in 13 years. So everyone else is even worse. An 80-point League admits an “outsider” that is willing to scare the giants. Atlético, Sevilla, Real and Valencia are the pursuers.
– 🎙 Ruben Martin (@rubenmartinweb) January 4, 2020
The loss of the difference in points that Barcelona had with Real Madrid before the start of the day has led to the proclamation of the Catalans Winter champions for a difference of two goals. Something that, according Mr. Chip, it had not happened since 1998, when Barcelona had two goals more than Celta.
ESP 2-2 FCB (HT) – Barcelona (40 points and goal difference +26) is winter champion ahead of Real Madrid (40 and +24). The winter title was not decided by such a short margin (same points and 2 goals) since 1998: Barcelona (34 and +18) and Celta (34 and +16).
– MisterChip (Alexis) (@ 2010MisterChip) January 4, 2020
However, not everything is bad news for Barcelona, because has won 12 of the last 14 editions of La Liga in which he was winter champion. It only failed in 2013-14 (Atlético de Madrid) and in 2006-07 (Real Madrid).
- Barcelona (Season 19/20): 40 points.
- Barcelona (Season 18/19): 43 points.
- Barcelona (Season 17/18): 51 points.
- Real Madrid (Season 16/17): 43 points.
- Barcelona (Season 15/16): 50 points.
- Real Madrid (Season 14/15): 48 points.
- Barcelona (Season 13/14): 50 points.
- Barcelona (Season 12/13): 55 points.
- Real Madrid (Season 11/12): 46 points.
- Barcelona (Season 10/11): 52 points.
- Barcelona (Season 09/10): 49 points.
- Barcelona (Season 08/09): 50 points.
- Real Madrid (Season 07/08): 47 points.